Headed up by Patrick Coffin with the help of Tim Staples, Jimmy Akin, and Stephen Ray, this dynamic program invites non-Catholic Christians, people of other faiths, and atheists alike—to find answers to their questions about the oldest institution on earth—the Catholic Church.
In this powerful three-CD set you’ll hear questions and uniquely answers on a broad variety of topics, including:
- why Catholics pray to Mary and the saints,
- how God can know everything and yet still give us a free will,
- what the Church teaches about birth control,
- how the Church views the theory of evolution,
- why Catholics believe in purgatory,
- when and why the Church defined transubstantiation,
- if Mary was ever-virgin, how Jesus could have “brothers,”
- what happens to non-Catholics when they die,
- why Roman Catholic priests and bishops can’t marry,
- how the Catholic Bible is different from the Protestant Bible,
- and much, much more.